What you need to know before deciding on a printer for your home or business
Premium Cartridge Supplies is one of the few South African Companies that offer Maintenance and/or Toner supply contracts to our customers regardless of where or how they purchased their office equipment.
Different Contracts are available and provided spares are still readily available and the device is still in good working order, we even provide Maintenance Contracts for second hand printers.
- The Toner Supply Contract is available on its own as well as with the maintenance contract.
- Toner Supply Contracts are usually based per copy, but can also be structured per cartridge for older printers.
- Supply contracts makes it easy for you to budget your expenses.
- Printer cartridges are supplied upfront by us and the customer only pays for what they have used.
- Consumables are delivered to your door.
- There are no risk of redundant stock and if a printer is changed the consumables are returned at no cost.
- Significant savings on your printing costs.
- In addition to consumables, we also stock a wide range of Stationery, Office Equipment and Computer peripherals. Making us your one stop printer and consumable shop.
- Maintenance Contracts supply peace of mind. No longer do you have to worry about expensive “surprizes” when your printer brakes.
- Our service agreements are not limited to technical call outs, but also include telephone support. If you print and nothing comes out, just pick up the phone and speak to one of our technicians.
- We supply loan units. This means that you do not have to worry about down time.
- Our qualified and experienced technicians resolve more than 80% of maintenance issues on site.
- Printer break downs costs us money, so we understand the importance of Preventative maintenance. Keeping your printer in good shape, saves us money.
- Optional Device management software keeps you up to date with device usage and supply levels.
Our Maintenance Contracts for existing office equipment are tailor made for you. Choose between:
- Full Maintenance Plan: Subject to inspection, If the device is less than three years old and in good working order our complete maintenance contract can be an option.
- Premium Care™ Maintenance Plan: This is unique in the industry and comes at no extra cost to you. To qualify for this plan, simply commit to using our consumables with a cost per copy or cost per cartridge supply plan. The Premium Care™ maintenance plan includes two full technical services per device for free and should your device break down we will do the repairs without any call out or labour charges. In addition to this, all parts will be supplied at cost price.
- Extended Warranty: For a fixed monthly fee we can extend your warrantee for one to three years, giving you peace of mind.
So you have finally decided what Printer or MFP is the right buy for your business or Home and must now decide the best way to pay for it, only to find that that there are as many financial options, and contracts, as there were printers.
Office Equipment Contracts, Lease and Maintenance agreements can be intimidating and costly if you do not know what to look for. Before you decide what financial plan will suite you best, keep the following in mind.
These are just a few of many factors you will need to consider before investing in your printer. Premium Cartridge Supplies offer you a cost free Managed Print Solution program to guide you through the process of identifying the right Printer for your Home. Our technicians will set-up the printer for you at no extra cost and help with printing is just a phone call away. Contact us or complete the help me choose and one of our printer professionals will contact you.